Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The 7 1/2 Habits

In order to earn the MP3 player at the end of this program, I have to record my progress on my newly created blog (which was a task for week #2). So... with this statement, those of you reading my ramblings can surmise that the first "habit" on my list is "Begin with the End in Mind". I WANT the MP3 player, therefore I must work through all the "things" that need to be done in order to achieve my goal. Sounds a bit philosophical if you ask me.

The second habit would be "Accept responsibility for my own learning". Sure, I would love to have someone do the work for me, but how would I ever gain more knowledge if I had a stand-in? Being responsible for my own learning will keep me on task for prize at the end.

Oopsy.... I was suppose to discuss the habit that would be most difficult for me.... I think that's a toss up between #4 and #7. I say no more.

No comments: