Thursday, July 19, 2007

Technorati, etc

Ok, I've decided that trying to catch-up on homework from 2 weeks is a no-no. My mind has turned to mush. I have one more assignment (or "thing") to work on for this week. I may not get it done since I've put at least 6 hours into this "fun project" today.

On Technorati. There is a need to crawl all blogs in cyberspace or no one would ever find the blog that is interesting to them. If there wasn't a crawling service, no blogs would be read and bloggers would be out of business.

I like the search feature. However, I'm not going to add keywords to my blog just yet as I'm not sure I'll keep the "homework" blog up and running after this workshop is done. I may begin a new blog - with something way more interesting to read than my thoughts on homework.

To date, Technorati seems to be the most useful tool for a blogger.

No comments: