Tuesday, August 7, 2007

You Tube & Podcasts

You Tube is fun. One could spend endless (and mindless) hours perusing these videos. Some are good, some are goofy, and some are plain bad. GAWD AWFUL in fact. Obviously, people have too much time on their hands.

I did find one that I enjoyed, and I was able to add it to this blog. It's short, involves cats doing stupid things, and music. If you have time to read my entries, you have time to watch this video.

As for Podcasts, I can see where these would benefit almost everyone. Everyone who spends a lot of time glued to their computers. I think podcasting might take the place of TV-viewing. Anything to stay indoors and not exercise.

I was able to view a couple of podcasts related to fitness and running in Podcastalley.com and Yahoo Podcasts. Podcast.net wouldn't open on my PC, and created an IE error shutting down all my open browsers. So much for that.

No comments: