Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Greetings to all -

I'm experimenting here. This is my first document using Google Docs & Spreadsheets. I hope it works.

Since I'm not creative enough to think of something unique to discuss, I'll talk about Longaberger's Spirit Basket that is available in August. Afterall, I am the crazy basket lady of Alden.

The Team Spirit Basket is a customized basket designed and decorated for your favorite team. The Basket is actually the Lunch Box Basket, but what makes this basket unique is the trim strips and tack covers that you choose. Choose two colors for the double trim strip, say Gray in the background and red over-top and adding footballs as the tack cover - GO BUCKS! Or, White background and Green over-top with Volleyballs as tack covers - GO 'CATS! You get the idea. The possibilities are endless. Tack Strips are available in football, basketball, cheerleading, volleyball, Soccer, Musical Note, and Baseball. The Team Spirit Basket would make an excellent gift for any sports fan or musician in your family. Order now.... August will soon be over and these baskets will be a thing of the past.

Debi

No comments: